Justin Tochukwu is a Brand and Business consultant with over ten years of experience in Branding, Strategy and Digital transformation.
• A member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA), a Fellow in the Institute of Management Consultant (FIMC) and Certified Management Consultant (CMC).
• He was part of the elite team of brand experts that rebranded NairaBet, Nigeria’s first sport betting company, with over 40 million users
• He engaged and led the nationwide digital implementation of Scripture Union daily guide devotionals, into mobile apps across Android and IOS platforms to reach more than 6 million members
• He implemented the Strategic branding and market positioning for FRIMA a Malaysian conglomerate with a vision to penetrate the African market.
• Along with his team at Kedrus Consulting he built KedrusTv, a digital tv that gives users unlimited access to gospel movies, music, cartoons, and spoken words, presently with over 8,000 users.
As a graduate of computer science, and a Cisco certified network associate. He had his first cloud computing certification in 2012 and recently rounded off a program in Digital Transformation from Darden Business school in partnership with Boston Consulting Group (BCG) and University of Virginia in USA.
Most recently, he completed an executive course on Brand Management from the London Business School.
And he has an MBA In view from Regenesys Business School South Africa.
Using data analytics & technology, he helps Brands attain Visibility, Profitability & Sustainability.
He is currently the Lead Strategist at Kedrus Consulting
And an avid God Lover.